What payment methods do you accept?
1. We accept payments via Visa, MasterCard or Net banking.
2. We also accept payment via "Cash on Delivery" at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment has a convenience charge associated with it.
Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
All credit card, Debit Card and net banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection. So no worries here!
What is the process for Cash On Delivery (COD) purchase?
When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. You will receive a call from us to confirm your Order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact us if you are still interested in receiving the product.
Is there a charge for Cash on Delivery purchases?
There is a non-refundable convenience charge levied on Cash on Delivery purchases. The amount of the Charge will be advised to you at the time of Urban Country confirming your order however in case of prepaid orders these charges are not applicable.
Is there a purchase limit for Cash on Delivery purchase?
Yes, Cash on Delivery option is available on purchases up to a limit of Rs. 10000/- beyond which purchases can only be made using Net banking or Credit card.
How can I pay if COD option is not available on my address?
If COD option is not available on your address you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. In case you don't have a Net Banking or Debit Card option please contacts your bank for Debit Card/Credit Card issue.
Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by Urban Country. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
What should I do if my payment fails?
1. In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) and that your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
2. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally credited back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please give us a call with your order number for any clarification.
I see debit transactions in my Bank Statement from Urban Country but I have never shopped with Urban Country. What do I do?
1. If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Urban Country.com, but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf.
2. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 5days of the transaction so that we can look into it. In case someone has fraudulently used your credit card/debit card or net banking, please report it to us immediately.
Why isn't COD available to me?
Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our Courier partners at few serviceable locations. Also, COD option is not available on some of our products. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.